Tuesday, July 24, 2012

We all want love

Hey sweeties!
This year it's a must having a crochet or a lace clothe and here you have my must, a vintage dress. My mum gave me this beautiful dress that she bought when she was young (but she had never worn it) and when I adjusted to my size... The results were nice!
I think that it's casual but it has a romantic style... what do you think about it?
Ps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YxxmFTPdk


--


Hola guapis!
Este año es un must tener piezas de crochet o encaje y aquí podéis ver mi must, mi vestido vintage. Mi madre me lo dio y me contó que lo había comprado cuando era joven pero que nunca llegó a ponérselo. Lo ajuste a mis medidas y... ya veis el resultado! 

Creo que es casual pero tiene un punto romántico... que os parece?
Pd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YxxmFTPdk

Yentel


I'm wearing:
Dress: Vintage
Necklace: natura
Nail polish (blue and pink): KIKO
WedgesUnisa











2 comments:

  1. I knew this article and i am really interest in this post and site. So i need some other important article in this site,because i want to busy at this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      We were very happy to hear this but we have just started the blog and we would like to manage this site ourselves.
      Thank you very much

      Delete