Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lorena's presentation

Hey!
The first post will be a presentation about me, Lorena. I'm 15 years old and I'm a fashion lover! 
I like pop, indie, country ... in fact, music in general! I also love reading (all kind of good books) and maybe one of my biggest passions is the cinema.
I think that my style is urban and casual. I love the shirts, the skinny jeans and the sweaters (I love dresses but I don't like wearing them) . I also like wearing accessories like rings, necklaces (not earrings). I don't think I'm a superficial girl but I love going shopping.
I hope that you like my looks!


---

Hola!
Nuestro primer post sera una presentacion sobre mi, Lorena. Tengo 15 años y soy una amante de la moda! Me gusta la musica indie, el pop, el country... en realidad toda la musica en general! Tambien, me encanta leer (todo tipo de buenos libros) y una de mis grandes pasiones es el cine.
Creo que mi estilo es urbano y casual. Me encantan las camisetas, los tejanos pitillo y los jerseys (me apasionan los vestidos, pero no me gusta vestirlos)  ... También me gusta llevar accesorios como anillos, collares y pulseras (menos los pendientes). No creo que sea un chica superficial, pero me encanta ir de compras.
Espero que os gusten mis looks!





I'm wearing:
Shirt: El corte ingles
Shorts: Stradivarius
Necklace: Vintage
Nail Polish: KIKO
Bag: Parfois
Wedges: Lares 









2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! And outfit of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for visit our blog!

      Delete